Sunday 25 March 2012

Almost Time for My Second Order

With less than two weeks before the end of the month, I'm constantly rearranging, adding and deleting, and trying to make sure that I order something that I'm supposed to like.  What's more interesting is that I've added all three flavors, the chocolate chip, the spiced and the original.  I would have never thought that I would've began to like them.  After being able to use the lite Laughing Cow creamy swiss, that has made all the difference.

I have finished the banana and strawberry cream shakes.  The more I drink them I am able to tolerate them but I definitely wouldn't be ordering them again. My order will have just the french vanilla, dutch chocolate and swiss mocha as cold drinks.  My hot drinks will include the chai latte and the capuccino.  I the hot chocolate was okay in the beginning however, I'm not feeling it anymore.

I've nixed both the chicken noodle and the chicken and wild rice, opting for the cream of broccoli and and cream of chicken.  I have learned that it is best to prepare these soups in advance.  The vegetables and chicken become a little more moist and tender versus being uncomfortably crunchy, and the flavors are a littel bit brighter.

I'm trying the vanilla and chocolate puddings along with the coffee softserve, I think.  I've nixed the chocolate mint stuff, no bars or soft serve.  It's just not for me.  I'm trying the caramel crunch, the strawberry and the s'more bars.  I'm getting one more box of apple cinnamon oatmeal and I'll be trying the peach. 

Getting it in...
     Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment