Monday 19 March 2012

I am Feeling Great...

I am feeling so good right about now I just had to document it.
I have the best mother in the world and every time I talk to her my day just gets better.  She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I'm just so in love with my mother right now. 
My boyfriend and I have also been spending a lot more time together and I just get the feeling like I'm falling head over heels in love all over again.  He makes me feel so pretty and special.  Our busy work schedules have always just prevented us from having quality time.

I'm just feeling a little extra blessed to have such wonderful and supportive people in my life. 
Another thing that I'm happy about is that I passed one of my online courses with a very high grade after falling three weeks behind and struggling like mad to catch up.  I take courses at Capella University Online. The classes are good but with a busy schedule like mine it's easy to fall behind and hard as nails to catch up. 

Yesterday, I succeeded in drinking half my body weight in water.  I drank 7 bottles of 16.9oz. bottles and I felt awesome.  I was a little sea sick but I'm hoping I can get over that and drink even more!  I haven't lost my goal of ten as yet but hopefully I'll see something by Thursday. 

The original goal was to do a video each day but I noticed that it is an unrealistic goal for me with all that I have going on.  I'm committing to doing a video each month versus having a - week 1 - 7 etc, video.  I just can't do that right now.  I need to weed out some of the unnecessary things that I'm doing so that I can be more productive.

Well that's just my two cents for now... until later!

I got that feeling ;)
     Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment